Yule Celebration Box | Limited
Yule Celebration Box | Limited
Yule | the celebration of the winter solstice, marking the longest night of the year, and the returning of the light. It is a time of reflection, transformation, and hope, as well as rebirth, renewal, and new beginnings. Use this time of great stillness, taking time to heal, rest, and reflect.
Set intentions and cleanse your sacred space with protective energy with our Yule Celebration Box.
Each set arrives complete with:
❄ Yule Crystal Soap with Clear Quartz + Soap Dish
- “Yule” artisan soap is a scent blend of balsam and evergreens, hickory, smoky cedar, suede, cypress, and leather, rounded with notes of citrus, apple, and earthy patchouli, the perfect warm, wintery aroma. The rich hues of emerald and ebony evoke the darkness of shorter days balanced with snow white and gold drops. A genuine clear quartz crystal, pine sprig, and peppercorns are featured on each bar, with a dusting of gold glitter to mimic freshly fallen snow.
- Clear quartz is known the master healer and amplifies the energies of other crystals.
❄ Aura Spray - Cleanse + Protect
- Infused with smoky quartz, amethyst, peridot, red carnelian, green aventurine, and citrine, our aura spray is made with moonwater charged under the energy of the last Super Blue Moon and organic sugarcane alcohol. Spritz it around you, your sacred space, or ritual tools to cleanse, offer protection, and reset energy. Scented with essential oils of geranium rose, lavender, geranium, sage, and Himalayan cedarwood. The blend of crystals and essential oils offer protection of your personal energy and keep negative energies at bay.
❄ Labradorite + Moonstone Crystal Bracelets
- Labradorite and moonstone were selected for their beautiful flash to mimic the shimmer around the holidays. Each bracelet features an adorable bee charm. Stretchy, one size fits most.
❄ Set of crystals to celebrate Yule
- Each crystal was carefully chosen to resonate with Yule to offer guidance, protection, and grounding. Your set includes a labradorite tower, a selenite tower, and a raw smoky quartz. Labradorite is used for protection and enforcing strong boundaries. Selenite is a very gentle stone that calms and soothes the mind, especially helpful for those who become overwhelmed or stressed during the winter season. Selenite is also used to cleanse other crystals. As a grounding and protection crystal, smoky quartz will help ward off or absorb negative energies from visitors and family alike.
The Super Blue Moon refers to a rare combination of a "supermoon" (when the moon is at its closest point to Earth in its orbit) and a "blue moon" (the second full moon in a calendar month). Many people believe that the energy of such celestial events can enhance the cleansing and charging of crystals.
Not sure how to use crystals after you’ve finished your soap? Read here!
Each gift box will arrive in a kraft box and adorned with green ribbon.Each set includes:
• 1 "Yule" clear quartz crystal infused artisan soap | appx 4.5-5 oz
• 1 poplar wood soap dish
• 1 aura spray with smoky quartz, amethyst, peridot, red carnelian, green aventurine, and citrine | 1 fl oz
• 2 crystal stretch bracelets with bee charm, in labradorite and moonstone, fits most
• 1 set of crystals containing selenite tower, labradorite tower, and raw smoky quartz
Crystals will vary in size and may not be the one exactly pictured. Towers range 2-3".
Yule | December 21, 2023 - January 1, 2024
Decorate your home for Yule. Decorate a Yule tree or create a garland using orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and greenery like pine or other evergreens. Hang mistletoe in your home.
Go on a Yule walk and reconnect with nature as the days slowly become longer. Forage, give thanks, do some light journaling, or simply sit outdoors to enjoy nature.
Hold or set your crystals onto your altar while meditating or carry them with your in a satchel or handbag.
Aura spray: Spritz it around you, your sacred space, or ritual tools to cleanse, offer protection, and reset energy. Best times to cleanse are when the seasons change, moving to a new home or workspace, starting a new job or venture, before and after guests visit your home, returning from a crowded space or situation, after an argument, illness, or internal struggle.
It is highly recommended to use in a well ventilated area away from pets, children, or sensitive individuals.
Crystal Soap: saponified oils and butters of olive, coconut, cocoa, hemp seed, avocado, castor seed; fragrance oils, sodium lactate, pine sprig, peppercorns, activated charcoal, ethically sourced micas, patchouli leaf oil, Himalayan cedarwood oil, pine needle oil, fir needle oil.
Aura Spray: sugarcane alcohol, water charged under the Super Blue Moon, geranium rose flower oil, sage leaf oil, lavender flower oil, geranium flower oil, Himalayan cedarwood oil, smoky quartz, amethyst, peridot, red carnelian, green aventurine, citrine.
Ingredients in bold are certified organic.
* = Fair Trade ingredient
Processing + Shipping
Processing + Shipping
Orders are processed + shipped within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends + holidays). An email confirmation with tracking information will be sent to you once it has shipped.
If you ordered during a sales event or during the holidays, know that our small team remains the same + works hard to prepare your order quickly, but that a higher volume of orders can exceptionally lengthen processing times. We appreciate your understanding.
Local Pick Up
Local Pick Up
Local customers can choose to pick up their orders to save on shipping. Orders will be dropped off weekly for pick up at White Mountain Crystals in Plainville, MA. Please wait for an email confirmation that your order is ready to collect. Orders will typically be ready in 4-5 business days. An order confirmation email/slip or photo ID is required at time of pick up.
Pickup is only available during WMC's business hours at:
1 Man Mar Drive
Plainville, MA 02762
Mon + Tue CLOSED
Wed + Thu 12-6
Fri + Sat 11-6
For any of our beeswax-based products [balms, salves, etc] offered, consistency may be altered by the weather: softer in warmer months + firmer in cooler months. During warmer seasons, keep product in a cool, dark area. During colder seasons, allow the warmth from your skin to soften the product.
Shipping to or throughout hot climates, particularly in summer months, may result in a liquified product. Please keep this in mind when ordering + ensure your order is shipped to an address where it will be collected in a timely manner + not left out in the sun or hot weather. If your beeswax product melts + liquifies, this will in no way harm or alter the efficacy of your product. Should you experience this, simply toss in the refrigerator for a few hours to bring it back to its original consistency.
Due to the hygiene nature of products, returns + exchanges are not accepted. Refunds will not be allowed based on personal scent preferences or if allergic to an ingredient. We strive to provide detailed descriptions of scent notes + disclose ingredient listings to assist you in making informed purchasing decisions. Full ingredient listings are available for every product for this very reason, so please read through for any possible allergens prior to ordering.
If there is a legitimate issue with your order such as a broken item, we definitely want to make it right, so please contact us!
Please ensure the ingredients list has been reviewed for any allergies/sensitivities/concerns.
Please note that products may affect individuals differently, + results may vary. It is essential to read + follow all product instructions, warnings, + guidelines provided. We recommend conducting a patch test on a small area of skin before full application to check for any adverse reactions or allergies. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Our products are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. The content on this website is not intended to substitute professional skincare advice or medical guidance. If you have any specific concerns or pre-existing skin conditions, we recommend consulting with a qualified dermatologist or healthcare professional before using our products.
Lather + Soul Skincare is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of any product on our website.