- We believe in science over fear. “Clean Beauty” is misleading and is often used to scare people into buying certain products.
- Clean” implies there is a dirty 🙃 option which is false. Single ingredients are not inherently dirty. Anything can be toxic at the incorrect dose
- “Clean” has no industry standard or definition and has created scientific distrust — you can thank the EWG for that one.
- Every ingredient in a product has to be tested for safety and efficacy, including for cumulative exposure.
- We believe in transparency and honesty when it comes to our formulations, and we don’t rely on fear-mongering tactics to sell our products.
- We believe in thorough research and not cherry picking data to fulfill a narrative or confirmation bias.
- Our products are formulated with high-quality, effective ingredients, regardless of whether they’re considered ‘clean’ or not — because we believe in preservatives and safe products.
It’s time to leave the “clean beauty” hype behind + focus on what really matters - effective, safe, + science-backed products.